Soapbox by Wistia Review – Test Run & First Impressions
Wistia recently launched their free screen recording software called: Soapbox, which you can download as a Google Chrome extension.
In this video, I take Soapbox on a test run and share my first impressions.
First off, let me just say that after using multiple screen recording tools over the years (free and paid) Soapbox is one of the very best out there.
- The folks at Wistia make it so very easy to perform screen recordings with a webcam recording at the same time
- You have full control over the on-screen footage, and having yourself on webcam helps to personalize the video and build a better connection with your audience
- Editing is a breeze, and in fact they make it a fun experience too (with lovely transitions as you edit the timeline)
- You don’t have to host anything on your local machine (HUGE plus!)
- You can edit the video even after sharing the link (goodbye to re-uploading new edits)
Soapbox almost makes it too easy to create screen recording videos.
So what are you waiting for? Go create your next screen recording video for your audience!
You can get Soapbox here: https://goo.gl/U7vmZT
And you can check out the on-the-fly video I made using Soapbox here: https://goo.gl/N94YoE